GARMIN EDGE 530 [ENGLISH]/ GPS BIKE COMPUTER 自行車碼錶 [英文版]
GARMIN EDGE 530 [ENGLISH]/ GPS BIKE COMPUTER
PERFORMANCE GPS CYCLING COMPUTER WITH MAPPING
- Dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training load focus, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration and more¹
- Cycling safety features² include new bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, incident detection and compatibility with Varia™ rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen
- Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing — which helps you ride like a local — plus off-course recalculation and back to start; mountain biking model has integrated Trailforks data, including trail difficulty ratings
- Customize with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ™ Store
- MTB dynamics track jump count, jump distance and hang time as well as Grit, a measure of the ride’s difficulty, and Flow, which tracks the smoothness of your descent so you have a score to beat next time
- Battery life: up to 20 hours with GPS; extendable up to 40 hours with the optional Garmin Charge™ power pack or in battery save mode
Who cares that the Edge 530 cycling computer offers dynamic performance monitoring and insights to help you improve? You do. So, whether you’re a podium finisher, Kona qualifier, gravel grinder, straight-shaven, urban pedaler, dirt ball or somewhere in between, Edge 530 is ready to roll as your new riding partner.
TAKE YOUR TRAINING TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Edge 530 goes beyond data collection — providing dynamic performance insights that can help you beat your best. See how your body is holding up in different environments with heat and altitude acclimation¹. Get in-ride notifications when it’s time to hydrate or eat. See if your most recent training was balanced in terms of endurance, threshold and high-intensity efforts. When paired with compatible sensors, Edge 530 now displays your power curve, comparing your ride effort to your previous weeks and months. No matter where you train, you can sync structured workouts from TrainingPeaks® and our online fitness community, Garmin Connect™, right to your Edge. You can also view your upcoming training for the week and launch into the relevant workout seamlessly when required.
RIDE WITH CONFIDENCE
Whether you’re training with riding buddies or commuting to work, your Edge 530 device takes safety seriously. It allows for group messaging and tracking, so you can stay in touch when you get separated from the pack². It also has incident detection, which automatically sends your location to emergency contacts if it detects an incident. For even more awareness, pair Edge 530 with our Varia rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen. And the new PIN-protected bike alarm will notify you on your smartphone if your bike is moved while you’re inside getting water or making a pit stop.
NAVIGATE EVERY TURN
Edge 530 is preloaded with the Garmin Cycle Map, including turn-by-turn directions and navigation alerts that notify you of upcoming turns. To help you ride like a local, popularity routing chooses from the roads and trails most traveled by fellow cyclists. And Edge 530 is smart enough to guide you back to the route — or back to start — if you deviate from it or decide to head home early. And with route calculation speeds 2 times faster than previous models, you’ll spend more time riding, not waiting around.
TAME THE TRAILS
When you need a change of scenery, Edge 530 is your go-to guide for mountain biking. Start by downloading the free Trailforks app from our Connect IQ Store, and then unlock the Trailforks map content on your Edge. Featuring trails from more than 80 countries, Trailforks includes the best, most up-to-date information, including trail conditions, heatmaps and more. And when you stop mid-ride, the new Forksight mode automatically displays upcoming forks in the trail and gives you context by showing where you are within a trail network. During the ride, Edge 530 tracks the epic details with new mountain biking metrics such as jump count, jump distance and hang time. Other mountain biking features include Grit, which rates the difficulty of a ride using GPS, elevation and accelerometer data, and Flow, which measures how smoothly you descend a trail so you have a score to beat next time.
CLIMB LIKE A PRO
Climbing can become your secret weapon with Edge 530 and the new ClimbPro feature. It automatically shows the remaining ascent and grade when you’re climbing while following a route or course. This shows you how much you have left to suffer, helping you gauge your effort over the remainder of your ride.